Marina Cheal Marina is Reevoo's Chief Marketing Officer. She's into growth hacking, digital innovation, recycled furniture and all that good stuff. She's not into commuting.
  • User-generated content 6 US auto campaigns that nail UGC Few purchases are more personal than your next car. However, buying a car is one of the largest financial commitments most of us will ever make as well as one of the staples of the American Dream. And that’s why the industry is so ripe for good UGC advertising. According to a report by Tubular Labs, the […] 13 min read 29th June 2016
  • What consumers do The best ways to enjoy London Tech Week Our tips for London Tech Week London Tech Week is coming to town next week – and given its scale and reach, it’s hard to imagine that it was only set up three years ago. From June 20 to 26, tech enthusiasts, specialists and trainers will converge on the capital to take part in Europe’s biggest […] 5 min read 17th June 2016
  • Brand Innovation isn’t just for startups Brand strategist Adam Hanft called in for his session of the Reevoo podcast last month. It was a fascinating chat which touched on everything from innovation to Facebook advertising restrictions and the advent of the emoji. Listen to it here His thoughts on how big brands can – and should – challenge startups in the innovation stakes […] 5 min read 16th May 2016
  • User-generated content The good kind of peer pressure This is the final instalment of our three-part investigation into the state of consumer trust in 2016, driven by the release of Edelman’s trust barometer. The entire series: Part one: Meet socially driven media Part two: The new CEOs? Part three: The good kind of peer pressure Part three The good kind of peer pressure […] 7 min read 15th April 2016
  • User-generated content The new CEOs? This is the second of our three-part investigation into the state of consumer trust in 2016, driven by the release of Edelman’s trust barometer. The entire series: Part one: Meet socially driven media Part two: The new CEOs? Part three: The good kind of peer pressure Part two: The new CEOs? Investigating the power shift More […] 6 min read 13th April 2016
  • User-generated content Meet socially driven media This is the first of our three-part investigation into the state of consumer trust in 2016, driven by the release of Edelman’s trust barometer. The entire series: Part one: Meet socially driven media Part two: The new CEOs? Part three: The good kind of peer pressure Part one: Introducing socially driven media The power returns […] 5 min read 11th April 2016
  • Brand Cars becoming cool We all know that user-generated content (UGC) is a great way of reaching and engaging with your target market. It is perhaps most effective of all when it comes to millennials, whose social immersion in the online world is often more complete than their elder counterparts. For Mercedes-Benz, social provided the solution to one of […] 3 min read 20th February 2016
  • Content marketing The battle of Apple and Samsung There are certain accepted rules in content marketing. It’s surprising then that Apple, one of the largest companies in the world, has continuously broken these ‘content marketing commandments’. But the company still manages to achieve unprecedented success in the history of telecoms. Apple doesn’t use standard Twitter accounts, Facebook profiles, or indeed have a blog. […] 4 min read 1st February 2016
  • What consumers do Car buyer confessions Fuel economy is one of those things that car buyers really care about. We know this because they tell us so. Our recent fuel economy infographic revealed that fuel economy is mentioned in 10.45% of all written car reviews on the Reevoo network. 54% are positive and the other 46% are negative – which might […] 4 min read 26th January 2016