“49% of people expect a company they have bought from before to provide them with a more personalised experience next time they shop.”*
The connection between a brand and its customers used to be a one-way channel – but that’s not good enough for the modern consumer. They’re bombarded with corporate messaging, ads and sales pitches non-stop.
The ebook is your complete guide to:
• Telling consumers what they want to hear
• Being someone they want to hear it from
• Improving your customer experience
• Product development & innovation
• Using reviews to boost your brand
• Taking reviews offline
• Spreading your reviews across social
• Building a community of customers
Customers expect you to know about them; and they damn sure know about you. Enough, in fact, to almost completely disregard anything you say about yourself.
*FlyResearch, November 2014