In mid-2016, Good Rebels and Reevoo asked 7,500 16-25-year-olds across 6 countries to participate in a global study designed understand their attitudes, and to get under the skin of their experiences and behaviours around everyday banking.
We revealed the full UK findings at an exclusive launch event and panel discussion held at the iconic Level39 FinTech Accelerator in Canary Wharf, London on November 11, 2016.
At the event, Good Rebels’ Laura Dinneen introduced us to iGen – the ambitious, optimistic category of young people who don’t settle for average when it comes to their bank (or anything else for that matter).
See Laura’s presentation below, or click here to download our Bank to the Future report as a .pdf:
We followed up Laura’s findings with a panel discussion. Battling it out:
• Edwin Bos, chief innovation officer, Reevoo
• Kate Cooper, director of innovation, Westpac
• Samuel Michael, designer, Monzo
• Deborah Keay, chief marketing officer, Starling Bank
• Gergo Holdosi, iGen panellist