For our final episode of 2015 we’re going back in time – to Social Media Week earlier this year.
We ran a panel discussion called ‘What’s Yours is Mine – Content in the 21st Century’ with five very different personalities from content and publishing:
• Malcolm Coles, digital director at the Telegraph Media Group
• Lisa Rodwell, CEO at fashion brand and retailer Wool and the Gang
• Allan Blair Beaton, social media ‘scientist’
• Kate Osborne, partner at ARC, an Omnicom Media Group UK company
• Alan Mitchell, strategy director at Ctrl-Shift
Branded content vs. user-generated content – who will reign supreme?