Our friends at Sophus3 held their annual automotive industry forum on the 9th March in London.
The event welcomed over 100 marketing executives from 25 different automotive brands – as well as Reevoo founder, Richard Anson.
Richard gave a talk about how different car brands have been harnessing good old human nature in the digital journey – you’ll find that in ‘Anthropology and what it means for car makers’ on page 14.
This whitepaper summarises some of the key contributions to the event including;
– Defining the Digital Consumer Journey;
– How Honda has succeeded through delivering personalised AV content;
– Anthropology and what it means for car makers;
– The challenges and value of analysing visual social media content;
– How effective car brands are at generating and responding to online leads.