As the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) frenzy draws to a close, and we start our new lives under its rule, we thought we’d give you an update on how it’s changed what we do at Reevoo.
For us, it’s involved months of work, a stack of legal advice and a few changes to our workflow and product.
Generally, we’re already compliant with most of the GDPR – but as we’ll explain, there are a couple of areas we’ve tightened up. We think GDPR is great for both brands and consumers – anything that makes the relationship more transparent is welcomed by Reevoo.
In this webinar:
- What the GDPR is and what the big changes are
- Why it’s a big deal (and why we welcome it)
- What changes we’ve made
- Our new policies
- Who has access to personal data within Reevoo
- Data sub-processors we have contracts with
- What it means for our clients
Watch the webinar below.